Archival Clothing’s Rucksack is a modern interpretation of the traditional canoe pack. Slim profile. Durable construction. Sensible features. The stout, closely woven waxed twill is remarkably rugged and water resistant. The semi-rigid back panel guarantees a comfortable ride and prevents bag flop. Available in ranger tan, navy, black and gray.
VIEW MORE DETAILS
- waxed cotton twill
- adjustable 2" shoulder straps
- horween chromexcel leather strap
- brass roll-buckle closure
- waxed cotton tape-bound edges
- riveted stress points
- double layer reinforced bottom
- semi-rigid back panel
- 18" x 13" x 5"
- made by Archival Clothing in Oregon, USA